Scholarships of $35,000 (AUD) are available for PhD students who achieved H1/High Distinction in their UG program and/or have completed a Masters by Research. If you are interested, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidate has to meet all the UNSW requirements. More information can be found on https://research.unsw.edu.au/graduate-research-scholarships.
Current Research Candidates
- Kangjing (Jenny) Li (PhD: joint supervisor)
- Reem Sherif (PhD: joint supervisor)
- Tanvir Islam (M. Sc.: Supervisor)
Past Research Candidates
- Dr Md Forhad Zaman (Ph.D.: Power Generation Planning Using Evolutionary Algorithms) (co-supervisor - Completed 2017) - working as a Post-doc at UNSW Canberra
- Mr Ismail Ali (M. Sc.: Evolutionary Optimisation for Scheduling Problems) (co-supervisor - Completed June 2016) - received the outstanding thesis in an IT topic award (UNSW Canberra, 2016 )
- Dr Eman Hasan Samir (Ph.D.: Decomposition based Evolutionary Optimisation) (co-supervisor - completed 2014)- working as an Assistant Professor, Egypt.